At Camelback Dermatology and Skin Surgery we tailor treatments to your
specific skin type and condition. Chemical peels can range from a mild alpha hydroxy to a stronger TCA peels depending upon skin type and the damage.
You will see improvement in the appearance of fine lines, brown or age spots, and varying levels of acne within a few treatments. Multiple treatments may be recommended to achieve a desired result of a younger looking complexion.
During treatments you may feel a slight tingling, a tight of the skin possibly accompanied by a warming sensation. This will lessen once the chemical is removed or neutralized.
After your treatment you may have redness and light flaking for a few days, and results will vary depending on the condition of your skin along with other factors. There is little or no down time in a chemical peel procedure.
The Vi Peel™ will:
- Improve the tone, texture and clarity of your skin
- Reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation, including melasma
- Soften lines and wrinkles
- Clear acne skin conditions, reduce or eliminate acne scars
- Stimulate the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin