Non-ablative Laser Rejuvenation-Genesis
The Laser Genesis procedure utilizes laser technology to safely, discretely and effectively treat uneven skin texture, scars, large pores, and diffuse and excessive redness. Laser Genesis is a comfortable, non-ablative (treatments that do not damage the skin surface), non-invasive form of skin therapy.
By gently heating the upper dermis well below your skin's surface, Laser Genesis stimulates collagen regrowth. This leads to smoothing out of uneven texture caused by aging, sun damage, or scars. A creamier, healthy looking complexion will be noted as large pores are reduced in size, and minor imperfections are diminished. Diffuse facial redness such as can occur in rosacea or due to heredity can be improved with Laser Genesis treatments. The individual treatment results are subtle, but the overall effect of multiple treatments can be quite dramatic.
Laser Genesis treatments are performed in a relaxed comfortable manner without the use of anesthesia. Patients often describe the treatment as relaxing and therapeutic. You can expect to immediately return to normal activities with only minimal redness that disappears in a couple of hours.
Non-Ablative Rejuvenation- Laser Genesis
- Boosts collagen production, improves pore size, and targets background skin redness
- FDA approved for treatment of wrinkles and rosacea
- Helps prevent scarring in acne patients
- Painless way to promote good skin health
- No patient down-time
- Safe and effective on all skin types
- Recommended in a series of 5 treatments for best results