Isolaz Laser Acne Treatment
Isolaz is the world’s only aesthetic technology that combines vacuum with a broadband light to deliver effective acne treatment:
- Pore Cleansing: Vacuum helps loosen and extract dirt, blackheads and excess oil from deep within your pores.
- Broadband Light: Helps destroy acne causing bacteria, as well as reducing facial redness.
This effective acne light treatment, is based on Photopneumatics™ (Photo = Light, Pneumatics = vacuum), a proprietary technology available only with Isolaz treatments.
Isolaz is a quick, easy and painless way to treat acne. In fact, many people have their treatments done during lunch without any downtime. Patients have found their skin feels refreshed and has a healthy radiant glow following Isolaz treatment. Also, Isolaz therapy is effective on all skin types.
Isolaz Purifies Your Pores
The Isolaz vacuum applies gentle pressure on your pores while the light helps destroy the acne causing bacteria. This helps soften and remove blackheads, dead cells and other debris from deep in your pores resulting in radiant, clear skin that is purified from the inside out.
- Is the Isolaz Acne Light Treatment cleared by the FDA?
Yes. In fact, the Isolaz is the only system indicated to treat severe forms of acne, such as pustular and comedonal acne as well as mild to moderate inflammatory acne.
- Is the Isolaz treatment really painless?
Yes. In a published clinical study, an impressive 100% of patients noted Isolaz treatments were painless.
- How long is an Isolaz acne light treatment?
It depends on the area of the body being treated; treatments on the face may take 15 to 20 minutes, whereas body treatments may take a little longer.
- Will I have sensitivity to light following my Isolaz treatment?
No. Unlike other treatments, Isolaz treatment does not cause sensitivity to light.
- Are there any other technologies that combine light with vacuum?
No. Isolaz is the only treatment that offers photopneumatics, the vacuum + light technology.
- Have patients been happy with Isolaz results?
According to a clinical study 100% of patients surveyed noted that they would choose Isolaz over previously experienced treatments.
- What skin types can be treated with Isolaz therapy?
All skin types, light and dark can be treated using Isolaz.
- Is there downtime associated with the treatment?
Isolaz treatments are relaxing and do not include side effects such as redness, crusting or other common post-treatment discomforts. You can go right back to your normal activities immediately post-treatment.
- Does the Isolaz work 100% of the time?
While everyone’s skin is different, studies have shown that 85% of people who have an Isolaz Acne Light Treatment will experience clearer skin.
- What if I only get a breakout every once in a while - could I still have an Isolaz treatment?
Of course! Because the Isolaz uses vacuum, it is for deep pore cleansing, leaving you with healthy, radiant looking skin.
- How many treatments will I need?
Four to six treatments are generally needed to get excellent results. However, the exact number of treatments varies from patient to patient.
- Will Isolaz also reduce the redness associated with my acne breakouts?
Many patients see the additional benefits of reduced redness after an Isolaz acne light treatment.