Welcome To Camelback Dermatology & Skin Surgery
Thank you for allowing our team at Camelback Dermatology & Skin Surgery to care for you today. At every visit you can expect our best effort to provide quality health care in a prompt, courteous and cost-effective manner. There are some things that you can do to help make this partnership possible:
When Calling To Schedule:
Please make sure when calling to schedule an appointment that you have your insurance card/s in hand and be prepared to give insurance ID numbers, Group numbers and Insurance claims address. IF you have an HMO plan or a Medicare replacement (Advantage) make sure that you contact your Primary Care Physician prior to scheduling to have a referral sent to our office. We cannot schedule your appointment with out having your referral in our office.
- Please have an accurate list of all medications you are taking, not only by name but also by strength and directions.
- Please understand that the time scheduled for your visit usually is enough to address and treat one health problem. This is why, when you schedule your appointment, we ask for what reason you need to be seen. If your appointment has been booked for a routine annual exam, we may ask you to make additional appointments for your other concerns less critical than your most important problem of today.
- Please be on time. New patients are required to check in 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment time. If you cannot make your appointed time in order to fill out intake forms and provide insurance information, please advise us as soon as possible because we may need to reschedule your visit. If you are late to arrive for your appointment and still expect to be seen, every patient scheduled after you will be delayed as well. We promise to do our best to stay on schedule, especially with your help. Regardless, should we fall behind, we will do our best to advise, reassign or reschedule your visit in a timely fashion.
- We truly want to know if you experience a concern regarding our office. Please call or speak with us in person if there are issues that need to be reviewed or resolved. Not only would we hope to remedy any current concern you may have, but also to learn from it thus improving our future care for you & others.
- We value all of our patients. Phone messages will be returned the day they are received. Not all messages may be resolved immediately, however. Many times your provider may be required to review and respond to messages before they can be resolved, such as prescription refills. Please allow us time to provide a proper response.
In an effort to have better communication with you we employ the use of an appointment verification system called Solutionreach. Solutionreach will remind you of your appointment via your Home phone, Cell and/or email. Please note that ANY appointment changes or cancellations you wish to make REQUIRE a phone call to our office. We do not receive email messages in real time and this could result in a NO SHOW fee if not cancelled via phone call.
Payment Methods We Accept
Insurance Carriers We Accept
- American Express
- Checks can be written for amounts under $50
- Special Financing Options through Alphaeon Credit *SPECIFICALLY FOR COSMETIC SERVICES ONLY CLICK HERE
- AZ Foundation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield *NOT BCBS Alliance plans
- MultiPlan Network
- Optum Medical Network
- United Health Care
The insurance company market is ever changing and complex. If you wish to verify if we are contracted with a specific plan, please contact your insurance carrier or our billing office.
New Patient Forms
Please complete and bring in the following forms to your appointment:
Please also remember to bring the following to your appointment as well:
- Driver’s License
- Insurance Card
Existing Patients (If longer than 1 year ago):
Consent To Treat A Minor
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a patient who is a minor, and wish to allow the patient to be seen by a provider without you being here, please complete and forward to us the following form: